When you put your hand in mine,
it makes my heart skip a beat.
When you ask 'What's wrong',
I think this one actually cares.
When you say, 'Hey beautiful',
I get a great big smile.
When your lips touch mine,
not only does my heart skip a beat,
but I'm in my own little world.
Kim Davis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When 4-21-09 by Kim Davis )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Poem of the Day
- The Loss That Has Cost The People, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Christmas Glow, Cigeng Zhang
- The Watchers, Aaryan Deshpande
- Not necessarily, hasmukh amathalal
- I embrace my pen, gajanan mishra
- Loveless Love, Paul Hartal
- But vicinty, hasmukh amathalal
- Past Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Still Small Voice, Leong Ming Loong
- Gap and divide, hasmukh amathalal