When you put your hand in mine,
it makes my heart skip a beat.
When you ask 'What's wrong',
I think this one actually cares.
When you say, 'Hey beautiful',
I get a great big smile.
When your lips touch mine,
not only does my heart skip a beat,
but I'm in my own little world.
Kim Davis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When 4-21-09 by Kim Davis )
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown