What May Be
Sometimes, I question myself;
What if I were to have you
And no one else?
Would we hold true,
Would those years on the shelf
Turn your taste to sweet fruit
To be drunk in gulps?
It is only when passion has knelt
That I comprehend the ruse;
You're an image, begging for forgiveness,
And that I may be to you—
That I may be to you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What May Be by Edwin Cordero )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Doors Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reproductions Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Safest place, gajanan mishra
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra
- In The Process Of Existence, Naveed Akram
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella