What Is Poetry? Poetry Is An Arrangement of Words
What is poetry?
Poetry is an arrangement of words and the poets just arrange
They the words,
Adjusting and re-adjusting,
Measuring and scaling the words.
A play with words,
A juggler juggling not with the balls, but with the words,
Solving the crossword puzzles,
A ludo player, a chess-player in his gait and palcement
Is the poet,
Trying to be a magician of words, not a tantrica.
Poet Other Poems
- The Communists
- How Long Will The Hero Go Beating The ...
- I Do Not Know What To Tell You
- I See The Flowers
- The Dance School Boys & Girls
- I Do not Know Who Is What?
- What is love? (The Red Rose And Its Pet...
- “Why Does He Read So Much, Remain Lost I... -new-
- A Beautiful Girl
- A Beautiful Girl, A Beautiful Tale
- A Beautiful Heart
- A Beautiful Life, You Are Destroying Wit...
- A Beauty To See Or A Red Rose?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.