Bijay Kant Dubey
What Is Poetry? Poetry Is An Arrangement of Words
What is poetry?
Poetry is an arrangement of words and the poets just arrange
They the words,
Adjusting and re-adjusting,
Measuring and scaling the words.
A play with words,
A juggler juggling not with the balls, but with the words,
Solving the crossword puzzles,
A ludo player, a chess-player in his gait and palcement
Is the poet,
Trying to be a magician of words, not a tantrica.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Is Poetry? Poetry Is An Arrangement of Words by Bijay Kant Dubey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Hey, Mister Sadducee!, Jovica Tasevski Eternijan
- Feast, Jovica Tasevski Eternijan
- Teeth, Phil Soar
- Life Withers Away..., sayantani choudhury
- Lynx, Phil Soar
- A Slumbering Tree, Akeem Alawoki
- A Mother, Phil Soar
- You, Phil Soar
- Tragedy And Terror, Ronell Warren Alman
- You Can Be A Success, Ronell Warren Alman