Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)
What Are The Stories Of Life?
what are the stories of life?
are they only rhymes or the harmonies...? ?
or a strife?
make the rhymes, knife, life and fife.
what causes our mind to become numb?
in front of the past or those stories?
do we have anything to define?
or just we shout: OH! don't enter in my red lines.
time comes and go
wind blows and waves break
life is in prison
tears come when i see the horizon
should i offer my story to the world?
story of big efforts
story of changing,
of the new made wings
let me add a 'S' to story
so stories are made,
destroy the rhythms
THIS WORLD NEEDS TRUE STORIES.....
Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (What Are The Stories Of Life? by Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) )
- This unknown world, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Grace, Scott J. Shepard
- My chidhood poem collection -2, soulful heart
- Pleasant Weather, Royal Flower
- Friend-Zoned, Foster Teegarden
- My chidhood poem collection -1, soulful heart
- Switch Your Words, inas essa
- All opposites are ours, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Change of Thought, Scott J. Shepard
- Will They Never Know The Looking Glass W.., mary douglas
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)