Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)
What Are The Stories Of Life?
what are the stories of life?
are they only rhymes or the harmonies...? ?
or a strife?
make the rhymes, knife, life and fife.
what causes our mind to become numb?
in front of the past or those stories?
do we have anything to define?
or just we shout: OH! don't enter in my red lines.
time comes and go
wind blows and waves break
life is in prison
tears come when i see the horizon
should i offer my story to the world?
story of big efforts
story of changing,
of the new made wings
let me add a 'S' to story
so stories are made,
destroy the rhythms
THIS WORLD NEEDS TRUE STORIES.....
Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (What Are The Stories Of Life? by Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Haiku, Noah Body
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...