Let me say on water flows
See my life that is not slow.
All illusive fair feeling
All crisis are long term vanishing.
Are you shocking?
And shocking has nothing to do
When we all are missing.
We are all culprits here
Tragedy is we judge ourselves.
Despite so much imports
We have nothing to support.
Important point to note
No pin pointed survey as yet
And all the doors closed suo motu.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Water flows by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Kindergarten Miss, Edgar Albert Guest
- They're False...., Konstantin Vanshenkin
- We Just Remember..., Konstantin Vanshenkin
- The Average Man, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Homes Of Joy, Edgar Albert Guest
- Getting Her A Valentine, Edgar Albert Guest
- Jimmy, Edgar Albert Guest
- Two Viewpoints, Edgar Albert Guest
- They're Coming Back, Edgar Albert Guest
- Mother Nature, Edgar Albert Guest