RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Watching Time Revolve
Watching time revolve on the face of a clock as I sit alone on a chair in the kitchen.
No one to talk to, no where to go and nothing to do.
Alone in a world of many people, yet hiding within, not letting anyone see who I am.
Giving of myself as I write into the silence of every passing day.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Watching Time Revolve by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- We will take our fires..., Marshall Gass
- Seed Pod, Marshall Gass
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass
- Coin, Marshall Gass
- The ruling of the king without proper go.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The emptiness at the end of the sea, Tony French
- The Stripper, Phil Soar
- From here on in, Tony French