RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Wasping about skies, watching the brilliance of nature
open it's arms, gathering everyone's eyes in to see
it's beautiful realms and intensity.
Marching in step, taking it all in, a being waiting to
be filled with antagonistic foes and realities behavior.
Watching every moment, focusing on everything, holding
hands with mother nature here on earth.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wasping About by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- So called Angel, Victor Cruickshank
- full moon, june keysha
- Expressing Interior Particles, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If Live With Me, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- Having Been Blinded, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When is tomorrow, Victor Cruickshank
- This Special Gift, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sonnet.3. Our Home, Valsa George
- Dreaming Feelings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Perfection is unattainable, Victor Cruickshank