Walking Alone, But I Am In Her Heart and Her Mind
My sweetheart walks alone As her habit everyday, Today there is no sunshine, but It's not bad outside, I see her walking alone, but She is very happy and glad, It is almost the pretty sunset That has come happily to welcome her, She walks lightly like a pretty dove And all trees are watching her, The pretty birds are singing For her while she is walking, Outside nature welcomes her Before night falls anytime, so After finishing her walking, My sweetheart will be back Home to complete all her pretty Things as her usual habit.
Poet Other Poems
- (Images From The Innocent Childhood) صو...
- ؟ سندويتشة فلافل او سندويتشة شاورما (A F...
- 2014 / TWENTY-EOURTEEN
- 2014 Is The Pretty Year Of Hope
- A BANKRUPT مديونير
- A BARREL OF OIL
- A Big Tsunami Is Going To Come
- A Bouquet Of Flowers And Roses To You -new-
- A CAKE PARTY
- A candle of pretty light
- A Chalet
- A CIVIL ENGINEER مهندسة مدنية
- A CRAZY WAR
- A Cross-Eyed World
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.