Walk through Sanjay Gandhi National Park
Morning walk, through the woods of Mumbai.
A sanctuary, midst the national cacophony.
Crows bathing, ducks swimming
Trees chirping in various melodies
Leaves fluttering, wings flying.
Sun peeping in and out,
People jogging, running, walking,
Some standing, sitting,
A few peering into each others eyes
Searching the forests of their lives
I met him he was reading a news paper,
He looked at me, eyes full of disgust,
The expression said it all,
Is this all that you could manage since we parted?
I wanted to explain,
He turned, and the monkey climbed the tree back.
The Ape in me sauntered and slithered away.
The forest crept in to my utter dismay.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Walk through Sanjay Gandhi National Park by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jenn Toner
- Courage, Jenn Toner
- A Symbol Of Hope, Jenn Toner
- To Those Who Grieve, Jenn Toner
- I Am Always With You, Jenn Toner