Jael Courtney Wolz Smith
Waiting, watching, wishing, I feel the time slowly pass. I feel my life slip away, as I wait for my time to finally come back to me. Wish we never parted, wish we never hurt one another. I am lost, waiting for my time to come and you to be ready to return to me. It pains me to be apart yet so close and never knowing what I can do, other then remain distant and let you work through what you need to, silently hurting everyday wanting to scream, I don't want to wait. But I am stuck waiting, like I always do.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Waiting by Jael Courtney Wolz Smith )
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla