Inside hell and outside heaven
Both I can't give up
For dawn and closure
Procuring self and conscience.
The former I enjoyed
The later I satisfied
One my soul and the other
My hidden self esteem
Queries revealed my creed
Supplemented my genetic bond
But I believed in one caste
Of two class, men and women.
A co-valence bond
Vague and vagrant vagary
Spread the valediction
Of a distant love affair.
Topic(s): love hurts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Valediction by sekharan pookkat )
- Intimate Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- COPLA 107 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- In This Sin-Sick-World, Edward Kofi Louis
- HOLY MESSENGERS, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- Specialist, Edward Kofi Louis
- verse, oskar hansen
- No Joy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Showing Kindness To All Mankind, Edward Kofi Louis
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam