Until Now (I Love You)
You came into my life
when i was so young
you witnessed my growing up
shared my innocence
i love you without pretense.
You occupied my mind
you conquered my heart
every second, every minute
every hour, everyday of my life
i am with you, you are with me
together we spend night and day.
I can not leave you, i know
you color my world, you completed my life.
they may call me a fool,
but you are a part of me,
and together we will always be.
We cried together when i felt so lonely
you smile with me when i am happy
you bear with me in my sleepless nights
and dream with you in our own plight
together we faced the joy and sorrow
and promised to build our bright tomorrow.
I cherish those moments i spent with you
the laughter and tears we shared together
life without you is meaningless and bitter
no one can ever take you away from me
we'll die in each others arms and our memory
i have loved you and...
until now I LOVE YOU...my dear POETRY!
Maia Padua's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Until Now (I Love You) by Maia Padua )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- essay # i'll never know, gordon nosworthy
- I See The Sun, Pijush Biswas
- Variety of doors!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- What is superior?, gajanan mishra
- Mind, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- WE ARE TEMPORARILY HERE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Waxing Grandiloquent, Margaret Alice Second
- When The Evening Light Comes, Pijush Biswas
- Hindi haiku (56-60), S.D. TIWARI
- Retirement (or) Till Your Last, Natarajan Ramaseshan