Until Now (I Love You)
You came into my life
when i was so young
you witnessed my growing up
shared my innocence
i love you without pretense.
You occupied my mind
you conquered my heart
every second, every minute
every hour, everyday of my life
i am with you, you are with me
together we spend night and day.
I can not leave you, i know
you color my world, you completed my life.
they may call me a fool,
but you are a part of me,
and together we will always be.
We cried together when i felt so lonely
you smile with me when i am happy
you bear with me in my sleepless nights
and dream with you in our own plight
together we faced the joy and sorrow
and promised to build our bright tomorrow.
I cherish those moments i spent with you
the laughter and tears we shared together
life without you is meaningless and bitter
no one can ever take you away from me
we'll die in each others arms and our memory
i have loved you and...
until now I LOVE YOU...my dear POETRY!
Maia Padua's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Until Now (I Love You) by Maia Padua )
- Adlis, Mohamed Mahou
- Gigh Anamur n UmaDal, Mohamed Mahou
- -Silent Became My Walking Shadow-, Ali Sabry
- - I Wish You Weren't In-, Ali Sabry
- - Princes Was A Dream Girl Day and Night-, Ali Sabry
- - Hurtful Interaction-, Ali Sabry
- - Please My Lovely Lady Don't Leave Lone.., Ali Sabry
- - My heart loves you -, Ali Sabry
- Floppy, Sidi J. Mahtrow
- -I Do Not Only Loving You-, Ali Sabry
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Woman's Last Word, Robert Browning
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)