RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Snow white memories, pure and unsolicited, flood my mind with goodness and joy of the past.
Leaving my rhythm in tune with special emotions fitting nicely in a pattern of joy.
Taking me among realms of yesterday's subconsciousness, giving me an anecdote for the loneliness, emptiness, and abandonment I've felt through the years, filling me with all the things that have taken away my joy.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unsolicited Memories by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- On another earth, Gert Strydom
- Air of Blue Sky Keeps Me Alive, Rohit Sapra
- Maternity, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Crematorium, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- unheard pleas, cheynne dries
- The Mild Tiger Among Wild Men, rajendran muthiah
- dont take your life, cheynne dries
- My Life, M.J Donnchadh
- The Living Mirror, Jessica Gabanyic
- caked mud on the doorbell, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Barbie Doll, Marge Piercy
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)