Theodora (Theo) Onken
I missed your 'yesterday' smile, darling-
As, i passed the place that we once called ours
You remember, that special place where only lovers go...?
In the heat of the moment-'neath dazzling stars;
Oh, the rapture of it-
The amazing bliss...
That first innocent surrender-
Kiss upon passionate kiss;
Where the barometric pressure rises...
And the heat nearly blows the mercury
Within the thermometer of our embrace-
Our glistening zenith of pure ecstacy;
You know, that magical conjucal moment...?
And it's volcanic, orgasmic rush-
Nestled in the sweet secret garden of erotic!
Where even the white roses blush! ! ! ;
Theodora (Theo) Onken's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
By, Theodora Onken
Comments about this poem (Union~ by Theodora (Theo) Onken )
Did you read them?
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Desperation and Suicide, Is It Poetry
- Journey Rythms, Tony Adah