Theodora (Theo) Onken
I missed your 'yesterday' smile, darling-
As, i passed the place that we once called ours
You remember, that special place where only lovers go...?
In the heat of the moment-'neath dazzling stars;
Oh, the rapture of it-
The amazing bliss...
That first innocent surrender-
Kiss upon passionate kiss;
Where the barometric pressure rises...
And the heat nearly blows the mercury
Within the thermometer of our embrace-
Our glistening zenith of pure ecstacy;
You know, that magical conjucal moment...?
And it's volcanic, orgasmic rush-
Nestled in the sweet secret garden of erotic!
Where even the white roses blush! ! ! ;
Theodora (Theo) Onken's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
By, Theodora Onken
Comments about this poem (Union~ by Theodora (Theo) Onken )
Did you read them?
- Seven Seas, Yohan Confectioner
- The Eternal Moment, Yohan Confectioner
- Drinks, Yohan Confectioner
- Adolescence, Yohan Confectioner
- Stillness, Yohan Confectioner
- Time In History, George Egba
- Jadavpur University Campus, The Coffee H.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Nature To You, Yohan Confectioner
- Dreams Come, Yohan Confectioner
- ZZ Bomb Abroad. Spank At Home, Saiom Shriver
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)