Theodora (Theo) Onken
I missed your 'yesterday' smile, darling-
As, i passed the place that we once called ours
You remember, that special place where only lovers go...?
In the heat of the moment-'neath dazzling stars;
Oh, the rapture of it-
The amazing bliss...
That first innocent surrender-
Kiss upon passionate kiss;
Where the barometric pressure rises...
And the heat nearly blows the mercury
Within the thermometer of our embrace-
Our glistening zenith of pure ecstacy;
You know, that magical conjucal moment...?
And it's volcanic, orgasmic rush-
Nestled in the sweet secret garden of erotic!
Where even the white roses blush! ! ! ;
Theodora (Theo) Onken's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
By, Theodora Onken
Comments about this poem (Union~ by Theodora (Theo) Onken )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Rain Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- THE BEATLES' MEDICAL PROBLEMS, Richard Thripp
- The black color, hasmukh amathalal
- Inner Wastelands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Wildly Spinning Dirt Clod, Monk E. Biz
- Moon -haiku, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- The Right Time, Sandra Feldman
- Forces at Play, Liilia Talts Morrison
- A Kind of Vertigo, douglas scotney
- Sacaificed, Tony Ford