Can you enlarge the moment,
when the time stopped and
you were trying to get a
glimpse of beyond?
You become a no-moment, a
no-truth, in a sauteed
And someone plucks a death
from your poems to
resuscitate you, draped
The track record will show,
you were only yourself,
and never became a riddle.
Let go of me. It was only
a happening, undoing the
play, held in dark. As I
cross the door, you become invisible.
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unfinished by Satish Verma )
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way