‘CROSSING THE BAR' ONCE AGAIN...
Beyond the gaze there is a time zone
of rumored agitation
when you cannot sleep.
You open your eyes quietly to complain.
The caretaker has prepared the shroud, .
Smoke is rising on the hills.
No body walks with you,
it is a lone journey, where
centuries throw the dust on your hallowed gifts.
The pyramid of signs, symbols, signatures,
disappear in penultimate flare.
Time to leave the waiting room.
The resurrection will take place now;
of fear; of despair; of foot steps in dark.
I will hear them, holding my breath.
Landscape will change into valley of tears.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (‘CROSSING THE BAR' ONCE AGAIN... by Satish Verma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jenn Toner
- Courage, Jenn Toner
- A Symbol Of Hope, Jenn Toner
- To Those Who Grieve, Jenn Toner
- I Am Always With You, Jenn Toner
- I Am Not There, Jenn Toner