Bijay Kant Dubey
Under The Moonlit Nights, Who The Solitary Maiden Talking?
Under the moonlit nights,
Who is she talking with the stars
Under the mist and the dews?
Who is, who is the maiden
With the star as flower
Plucked and put into the hands
Going in the dark?
Under the moonlit nights, who the maiden going,
Talking with the stars
And the fair, fine and icy fresh rajanigandha sticks
Full of whitely blooms,
Dreamy and strangely scented,
Smiling and talking?
O, love's talks!
I just marking her from my window.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Under The Moonlit Nights, Who The Solitary Maiden Talking? by Bijay Kant Dubey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Mind, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- WE ARE TEMPORARILY HERE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Waxing Grandiloquent, Margaret Alice Second
- When The Evening Light Comes, Pijush Biswas
- Hindi haiku (56-60), S.D. TIWARI
- Retirement (or) Till Your Last, Natarajan Ramaseshan
- An illicit dream....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The House Across Our Road, Kuda Bondamakara
- sadism, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Call me, I am here, gajanan mishra