Bijay Kant Dubey
Under The Moonlit Nights, Who The Solitary Maiden Talking?
Under the moonlit nights,
Who is she talking with the stars
Under the mist and the dews?
Who is, who is the maiden
With the star as flower
Plucked and put into the hands
Going in the dark?
Under the moonlit nights, who the maiden going,
Talking with the stars
And the fair, fine and icy fresh rajanigandha sticks
Full of whitely blooms,
Dreamy and strangely scented,
Smiling and talking?
O, love's talks!
I just marking her from my window.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Under The Moonlit Nights, Who The Solitary Maiden Talking? by Bijay Kant Dubey )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(20 June 1952 -)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Alone With Everybody, Charles Bukowski
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- An Almost Made Up Poem, Charles Bukowski
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
- Cause And Effect, Charles Bukowski
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Yuletide Double Dactyl, Harley White
- Sleigh Ride, Angela Wybrow
- Two Lost Souls, Michael P. McParland
- Understanding Is The Key 2, Michael P. McParland
- Understanding Is The Key, Michael P. McParland
- Undying Love, Michael P. McParland
- Vision Of Beauty, Michael P. McParland
- Visions, Michael P. McParland
- Roman Showers, Michael P. McParland
- Double Rainbow, Liilia Talts Morrison