You once promised the sun
the moon and the stars maybe.
I did believe.
My heart I so entrusted
to only have it ripped apart.
So much as the delicate wings of a fl'wer
These eyes of yours appeal no more
So now I ask
When you say you love me?
Please say it as if you care.
Godfrey Morris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Ultimate Betrayal by Godfrey Morris )
- Without Tear, Neela Nath
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans
- Get your body and mind back, O men, gajanan mishra
- Angst, Jole Hans
- I Will..., ging taping
- Another Reaser Christmas!, Sharilynn Dawn Reaser
- A dogs life, michael hagwood
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Unique We Are, Mantu Mahakul