RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Turmoil Of Cancer
Daily life, routines, fade into nothingness as friendship
gets caught up in the turmoil of cancer.
Pain, surgery, chemotherapy, all behind, yet their effects have taken hold and do not want to let go.
Prayer for healing continues constantly, asking Jesus to preserve our friendship for yet a while.
All the pain and suffering that have been gone through
should at least have the reward for a year or two more of
Lasting friendship reaches out beyond human comprehension, filling the voids brought on by human confusion.
Tantamount to everything in life, a friend is the only personal gift of God, with the blessing of His Holy
Love condescends to every passing whim, yet if it is
totally bound within friendship, no one can begin to understand this special gift bestowed by God.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Turmoil Of Cancer by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- chibok girls, ademola oluwabusayo
- Inaudible Words, Naveed Akram
- Russell's Loss, Paul Hartal
- Truth Lies - Kid's Stuff -howtobuilddefe.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Man I Met, Buxton Shippy
- The Penance Of Unguarded Selfishness., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Plants Hurt, Naveed Akram
- My love for my birth land, binod bastola
- Critically Evaluating…Lois Lerner's 'Tru.., James B. Earley
- My wondrous dream, Nalini Chaturvedi