TRUSTING GOD’S LOVE
The mind is the control tower of life and delivery
As our thoughts greatly impact our happiness and success.
Failure, misjudgment and our own relationships
Depend on the Godliness and love we share and express.
Too many live by self-love, gratification and uncertainty.
Sex, lust, hate, jealousy, fear and greed.
The righteous pray to be transformed from sin and evil
As by trusting God’s love from shame they are freed.
Tom's 603 Poems Are Free To Share!
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
THANK YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE IN YOUR HEART = tom!
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (TRUSTING GOD’S LOVE by Tom Zart )
- 69op-com, 69OP.COM 69OP.COM
- maybe i need you, but don't really need .., Mandolyn ...
- God, Varun Sivashankar
- The Image of an Evergreen Tree, Hanh Chau
- Sign of love, Tiku akp
- What This Is (short), Nika McGuin
- You should know, Hanh Chau
- Me & Them, Nika McGuin
- Every Year, Nika McGuin
- A Developing Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Where The Mind Is Without Fear, Rabindranath Tagore
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1886 - 1967)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)