' Seeking God '
God desires us to faithfully love and seek Him out
To pray and discover His Divine Will.
The wicked and the selfish never find God
For they depend on self to provide and fulfill.
'Those who diligently seek me will find me.'
For God is just and only does what's right.
He blesses us despite our sins of the past
As we seek His forgiveness by day or night.
God controls everything we love, need and desire
He cares too much to let us get away with sin.
We must live our lives in total submission
And by watching His works, we begin!
Poet Other Poems
- ' DAVID AND GOLIATH, JESUS & DARTS OF TH...
- ' Seeking God '
- "TOM ZART'S POEMS OF CHRISTIAN FAIT...
- “When Satan Knocks At The Door Send Jesu...
- 601 POEMS ON OVER 14O, OO, OOO WEB SITES...
- A GRATEFUL HEART
- A NATIONS WEALTH
- ABRAHAM LINCOLN
- ABRAHAM LINCOLN & THE POWER FAITH
- Abraham Lincoln Poem
- ABRAHAM, GOD'S BIBLE & ESTHER’S LOVE
- Abundance & Need
- ACCOUNTABILITY & SUCCESS
- ALEXANDER THE GREAT WAR POEM
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.