one day i traveled to my past
thinking to find True,
what is true? i tried-
to find what is it?
i reached beside my mom,
a thunder hit my thought!
i found my true in my Mom,
after the discovering of true,
i become curious
about my Moms Soul,
what the material is that?
i try to remember
my old days with my mom,
i understood it made up of
Love! True love!
by trying to find the true from me,
i found The Soul of Universe!
ya, ITS TRUE,
UNIVERSE IS MADE UP OF LOVE!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (True Love by Karma Bhoomi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Rifle, Konstantin Vanshenkin
- Snow, Konstantin Vanshenkin
- Similar, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Kindergarten Miss, Edgar Albert Guest
- They're False...., Konstantin Vanshenkin
- We Just Remember..., Konstantin Vanshenkin
- The Average Man, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Homes Of Joy, Edgar Albert Guest
- Getting Her A Valentine, Edgar Albert Guest
- Jimmy, Edgar Albert Guest