Trips Into Life-Izleti U Život
'do you know what it feels like
when you're making a tower made of cards
removes one from the pack
and everything tumbles down? '
'sounds like an overused metaphor
but still it works'
'what am i gonna do? '
'build more solidly or learn to play'
'and what if i can't do either? '
'take less frequent trips into life'
'znaš li kako je kad gradiš kulu od karata
pokrene jednu iz šila
i sve se sruši? '
'zvuči kao oveštala metafora
ali uvije upali'
'šta da radim? '
'gradi čvršće ili nauči da se kartaš'
'a ako ništa d toga ne mogu'
'pravi rjeđe izlete u život'
Miroslava Odalovic's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Trips Into Life-Izleti U Život by Miroslava Odalovic )
Did you read them?
- I love you more than 🎂🍰, Mark Heathcote
- My Friends (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- Story of a postman, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Boy & his Lamb, narasanna n narasanna n
- Let Alone Me, Asma Riaz Khan
- The Unbearable, Lilly Emery
- My Childhood poem-3, soulful heart
- Nature Expresses Itself, Rohit Sapra
- I sold myself, Asma Riaz Khan
- Beauty, narasanna n narasanna n
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)