Trips Into Life-Izleti U Život
'do you know what it feels like
when you're making a tower made of cards
removes one from the pack
and everything tumbles down? '
'sounds like an overused metaphor
but still it works'
'what am i gonna do? '
'build more solidly or learn to play'
'and what if i can't do either? '
'take less frequent trips into life'
'znaš li kako je kad gradiš kulu od karata
pokrene jednu iz šila
i sve se sruši? '
'zvuči kao oveštala metafora
ali uvije upali'
'šta da radim? '
'gradi čvršće ili nauči da se kartaš'
'a ako ništa d toga ne mogu'
'pravi rjeđe izlete u život'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Trips Into Life-Izleti U Život by Miroslava Odalovic )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1753 – 5 December 1784)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1644 - 1694)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Robert Louis Stevenson
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- Cause And Effect, Charles Bukowski
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- And because Love battles, Pablo Neruda
- I Remember, Anne Sexton
Poem of the Day
- The Return of The Romantic, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Point of Submission [Deictic Conclusions], Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Gift, Frank Avon
- Longest Night, Nassy Fesharaki
- Loner, Michael Webb
- As One, Frank Avon
- ETC3, shuvo chakraborty
- SONNET II, Sir Toby Moses
- Tamil on decline, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A Life-Lesson, Luo Zhihai