Trill of the Notes (Heart Music)
Notes hit my ear,
As the water smashed against the pier.
I started making a song out of them,
I couldn't even write.
The trill of these notes were beyond my grasp.
I walked along this beach,
I still couldn't these notes reach.
I started wondering
Where from where this song was emanating.
Then I heard the heart of a guitar,
And an electric sitar,
And I kept mum.
Because I couldn't really hear them.
These instruments played in my brain.
Souls of talented ones,
Who I heard on the radio and concerts,
Played in my soul again and again.
This was heart music.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Trill of the Notes (Heart Music) by Vera Sidhwa )
- You, Sera Jacob
- THE APTITUDE OF LOVE, Purusottam Chuli
- The stars of Star Bucks is the stars of .., Raymond Sawyer
- My words sound, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- mere aansu mere daman me simat jaaye, Mohammad Sahil Raza
- Rolling Thunder Of An Iron Horse, Juan Olivarez
- Chuckle, shinej K.P
- The night is ending away for the reputat.., clawdea benat
- Terrorism, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- My Dear Mom,, Dr John Celes
Poem of the Day
- November, Thomas Hood
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)