Trill of the Notes (Heart Music)
Notes hit my ear,
As the water smashed against the pier.
I started making a song out of them,
I couldn't even write.
The trill of these notes were beyond my grasp.
I walked along this beach,
I still couldn't these notes reach.
I started wondering
Where from where this song was emanating.
Then I heard the heart of a guitar,
And an electric sitar,
And I kept mum.
Because I couldn't really hear them.
These instruments played in my brain.
Souls of talented ones,
Who I heard on the radio and concerts,
Played in my soul again and again.
This was heart music.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Trill of the Notes (Heart Music) by Vera Sidhwa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Cannot At Will Summon The Tone Of Beauty, Shalom Freedman
- O, God, Neela Nath
- The Seed of Greatness, Silas Egbowon
- Metamorphosis, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Scent of the Rain, Steven Rhoads
- Limits to Eternity, The Princess
- Reflecting Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What is love, gajanan mishra
- Women, Nassy Fesharaki
- Because of intimacy, gajanan mishra