Tremors exist and transmit their errors that exist,
Forming entrances to the other world that pour their waste.
One death shakes, one life succumbs tonight,
Their lives are deaths, those fruits of abundance
Wilt like leaves made in the back garden.
Ways are open and closed tonight,
Tense are celebrations, tense are the words
Found in their light, found in their waking life.
This is but one caption, a capture of heavenly status,
The rhythm of this jive has reached a sacred bridge
That we must cross to arrive at scenes of skill and love.
The earthquakes forgive like jumping frogs and
Abundant words are mentioned to symbolize their stance.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tremors Exist by Naveed Akram )
- The Man who would not be King, John F. McCullagh
- What we love about the welsh valleys, David Boyce
- Humans and Daffodils, David Boyce
- We are going to Treherbert, David Boyce
- Beautiful valleys, David Boyce
- Dust Devils, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Threat To My Love, Claude Simpson
- Core Of Mistrust, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Motive Is The Focus, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- macarana, Cee Bea
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1886 - 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)