Naveed Akram Poems
- For Every Storm For every storm there is a room And find the...
- “ghosts Are For The Telling” Ghosts are for the telling, We...
- Taste Of Food In food is a certain quality of taste, May ...
- To Slay To slump and slay shall be the decision, To get the...
- System Collapses With other people the system collapses, ...
- A Big Present A thick present is like a book, It is opened ...
- Learn My Farce You must not learn ugliness, When it peeps, ...
I am called a poet and also a learner of other people's poems. I read extensively, with an enthusiasm for fantasy role-playing, and science-fiction. I write in these genres.
By the way I beckon you to my new published book, 'My Thoughts', a general poetry book that may enlighten you. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
For Every Storm
For every storm there is a room
And find the palace now,
From deserts are a tomb and gloom,
Where clothes must just allow.
The clothing kisses us on cheek,
When effort made us worse,
The cloth we wear is rather chic,
And worry is a curse.
The storm shall grow at all the speed
That problems make us mad,
You did not follow, or then bleed
As madness is your dad.