A volume speaks of divine actions and rigorous mathematics
Of the soul as a light of heaven.
A book reads of writing and matter of energy, of work
And the studies binding us in flames and ruination, of pleasure.
A word is like a nothing, a liver and a heart is strangely so,
The merger of phrases have Paradise.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Book by Naveed Akram )
- To London's Clock, Naveed Khalid
- Love even, hasmukh amathalal
- Eternity I, Naveed Khalid
- The Reign of Life, Patrick Czyz
- On The Rosy Cross, Naveed Khalid
- Survival, Patrick Czyz
- Title Of A Poem, Naveed Khalid
- मेरे रब मेरे ही होना!, Aftab Alam
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- The Ghost and the Darkness, Ima Ryma