john tiong chunghoo (Jan 21,1960 / NEW YORK)
Travel Taiwan Haiku - The Pacifier Shops
the museum's best items
well get them from
the pacifier shops
Those who fall in love with the famous crafts or paintings exhibited
at the Palace Museum in Taipei such as the imperial jade carving of a grasshopper on a green cabbage can buy copies of them at several of the museum shops. They are not the real things but then, something is better than nothing. I call these museum shops, pacifier shops.
Poet Other Poems
- 2012 American Presidential Election Hai...
- * Charles Bukowski the Haiku Poet
- * Ezra Pound the Haiku Poet
- * Langston Hughes the Haiku Poet
- * Maya Angelou the Haiku Poet
- * Slyvia Plath the Haiku Poet
- * William Wordsworth the Haiku Poet
- **Haiku Magic **
- *'Alfred Noyes the haiku poet
- *Edgar Allan Poe the Haiku Poet
- *Henry Wadsworth Longfellow the Haiku Po...
- *John Keats the Haiku Poet
- *Pablo Neruda the Haiku Poet
- *Percy Bysshe Shelley the Haiku Poet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.