Lawrence S. Pertillar
Today Not Too Many Are Interested
If I should dare to be so creative,
I would first set out for my mind to seek...
That place not offended by my attempts.
And I felt my efforts appreciated,
By those equally ambitious...
With feelings felt just as deep.
If I should dare to be so innovative,
With a doing of it in an environment.
My motivation would be inspired by others,
Who accepted and not reject...
What a reaching to explore,
And what adventure meant.
If I should dare with a daring to be done,
And everyone else did the same as if obligated...
I would be a participant with others who participated,
In the doing of their best to bring benefit to the rest.
But today not too many are interested,
In leaving their procrastinations to imitate and impress.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Today Not Too Many Are Interested by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- April fool, lee fones
- Half My Life (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- H.G Well's Folly, Ronald Chapman
- Good Dream Or Bad Dream For A Writer? Yo.., Ronald Chapman
- The wave, Tony Adah
- Look me in the eye, Poison kuhn
- The Goat (Children's Poem), Ronald Chapman
- ONE'S LIFE SHARE IN LIFE نصيب الواحد في .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Mystery of poem, gajanan mishra
- Dramatization, Kewayne Wadley