krishnakumar chandrasekar nair (1964 and doing pretty good.. / Thiruvalla, Kerala)
To Wilfred Owen - my favorite poet
I still fervently grieve for you
You who could wield a gun
And tenderly also a poetic pen
To write such soulful verse
That no man can read today
Without a moist eye, tear or two
On words, inspired by dark cold trenches
With bleeding wounds and goodbye's said
And you went far too early from your youth
Taking with you a treasure the world will never know
Of so many gems that lay inert in your secret chambers
Unwritten, Unsung as the dirty war laid you low.......
Poet Other Poems
- A Cyber Potato's Life
- A love affair that never was....
- A poets funeral
- After you stopped talking to me....
- An atheists humble prayer
- And I remember that night........
- Annual Assessment Report......
- Big bash weddings
- Cancer ward Trivandrum
- Convicted politicians poem (for corrupti...
- Dead puppy - wailing bitch
- Dear Mother......
- Death In Harness
- Election Time
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.