The Corporate Champs
To Tame the Tiger
Taming the Tiger,
is my additional task in the corporate jungle
Taking extra careful
That the tiger won’t eat or bite my hands
Preparing fresh meat for the tiger
Having a pack of meat,
duck, chicken, fish, mutton and beef
Preparing myself coaching the tiger to jump in the circus ring
I find now a way on how to tame the tiger
Now I’m ready for the circus
the tiger will follow as long as you have a hold with its food.
“Jump tiger, jump! ”
I yelled and the tiger jumped.
“Roar tiger, roar! ” and the tiger roared.
Oh this is my new job in this corporate jungle.
Excellent! I shouted
and the tiger timidly follow
I was surprised and delighted
and is enjoying of taming the tiger in the corporate jungle
The Corporate Champs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Tame the Tiger by The Corporate Champs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- moon -haiku, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- The Right Time, Sandra Feldman
- Forces at Play, Liilia Talts Morrison
- A Kind of Vertigo, douglas scotney
- Sacaificed, Tony Ford
- Gay parade, Nassy Fesharaki
- Neighbor, Katie Doty
- department stores give me a headache, Mandolyn ...
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road, Is It Poetry
- Poetic Flashes, Sandra Feldman