To Tame the Tiger
Taming the Tiger,
is my additional task in the corporate jungle
Taking extra careful
That the tiger won’t eat or bite my hands
Preparing fresh meat for the tiger
Having a pack of meat,
duck, chicken, fish, mutton and beef
Preparing myself coaching the tiger to jump in the circus ring
I find now a way on how to tame the tiger
Now I’m ready for the circus
the tiger will follow as long as you have a hold with its food.
“Jump tiger, jump! ”
I yelled and the tiger jumped.
“Roar tiger, roar! ” and the tiger roared.
Oh this is my new job in this corporate jungle.
Excellent! I shouted
and the tiger timidly follow
I was surprised and delighted
and is enjoying of taming the tiger in the corporate jungle
Poet Other Poems
- *The Korpurut Jungle ~ a collection of p...
- 1. Many Thanks
- A Taste of Life in the Corporate Jungle
- Another day with Mr. Did
- Life with Mr. Did
- Mr. Did in the Corporate Jungle
- Mr. Wicked
- The Animals Wear Prada
- The Copper rule of the Corporate Jungle
- The Deceitful Hyena
- The Dog-eat-dog World of the Corporate J...
- The Ego-maniac in the Jungle
- The Hungry Tiger on His Cubicle
- To Tame the Tiger
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.