Omar Osman Jabak
To My Love
Not wealth, or anything I choose,
And hope your love I never lose,
Dear love, you shall always be,
Immortal in my heart and ever happy,
Are you not my mind and soul?
Are you not my life and me all?
Let our love live forever!
Aren't we true to each other?
Loving the way we live together
In this short life and the life after.
Omar Osman Jabak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (To My Love by Omar Osman Jabak )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(22 March 1941 -)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- God Only Knows!, Mohit Sharma
- Raw With Love, Charles Bukowski
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Along with many, hasmukh amathalal
- No other culture, hasmukh amathalal
- A Splendor Beauty, Hanh Chau
- With all, hasmukh amathalal
- It isn't to launder my clothes, Mark Heathcote
- Tell Me, Amanda Purczynski
- For My Countrymen, Ibrahim Lawal Soro
- boy, love on this, Mandolyn ...
- To Purge, Amanda Purczynski
- A Brief History of Abstract Art, Paul Hartal