Omar Osman Jabak
To My Love
Not wealth, or anything I choose,
And hope your love I never lose,
Dear love, you shall always be,
Immortal in my heart and ever happy,
Are you not my mind and soul?
Are you not my life and me all?
Let our love live forever!
Aren't we true to each other?
Loving the way we live together
In this short life and the life after.
Omar Osman Jabak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (To My Love by Omar Osman Jabak )
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal