Omar Osman Jabak
Omar Osman Jabak Poems
- Tokens Of Love What gift can I give her in token of my love? ...
- Advice To Students: Don'T You ... Let me give you some ...
- Torture Me No More Near my longing heart she lives, I can't...
- Farewell Beloved Madinah My life in Madinah has been a great ...
- Great Hopes We come to life with no great aim, But step by ...
- What Would Shakespeare's Belov... Shall I compare thee to...
- School Rap School Rap Wake up in the morning, See your ...
Name: Omar Osman Jabak
Birth Date: 01.04.1973
Marital Status: married, four children
1. MA English/Arabic Translation (with Distinction) University of Salford, Manchester, UK
2. Postgraduate Diploma in English Literary Studies (1996)
3. BA in The English Language & Literature (1995)
1. English Instructor at the Dept of English, Teachers' College in Riyadh, King Saud University, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia,2009 present
2. Lecturer at the Department of English, College of ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Tokens Of Love
What gift can I give her in token of my love?
It should be something most women think of!
Something like a book, a perfume, or a rose.
She can read the book wherever she goes.
When she reads the book, my love grows
My name shall be on every page she reads.
It's not the book; it's my love she heeds.
I know women like perfumes so much.
I think a small bottle will be a nice touch.
Every time she wears some, I'll be around.
The scent she smells will keep her bound.
I think a rose or two will be a great gift!
As women, we know, identify with it.
It could be...