Onalethuso Petruss Ntema
to my brother
to my brother
since you gone
all hope were lost to a stone,
my eyes always see you
by the shadow not once,
my dreams all mirrored upon you
from the day you left
us in the empty skies of tears,
will you ever come back
to stay with us again?
will you smile again
to the stories i tell?
your child always reminds me
we miss you dearly
we miss you dear brother,
your smile i still remember,
your house i still remember,
your life was short my brother,
why did you have to die?
why did you leave us behind?
will you ever come back?
poem: “to my brother”
book: “cold feet”
year: may 2013
book no.5 of 2013
rest in peace brother modise ntema (05.05.1979-16.05.2008)
Onalethuso Petruss Ntema's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (to my brother by Onalethuso Petruss Ntema )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wildly Into The Night, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Drunk poetry, Christian Lacdael
- Opportunities, Christian Lacdael
- COPLA 68 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak