R. C. Welford
Oh, how I wish that I would die,
With no ones that I love nearby,
But still to look them in the eye.
Oh, how I wish that I could die,
Without making my loved ones cry,
But still be remembered with a sigh.
Oh, how I wish that I should die,
Alone, with company, to say goodbye,
To trade a parting wish, and be not asked why?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To die. by R. C. Welford )
- Melancholy, Naveed Khalid
- More Than I Ask, Susan Lacovara
- We poets cultivate insanity, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Plato's Dialogue, Naveed Khalid
- Silence and Chaos, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- A Bridal Song, Naveed Khalid
- Mutability, Naveed Khalid
- Dirty Politics, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Luminous, Naveed Khalid
- Prayer, Naveed Khalid