R. C. Welford
Oh, how I wish that I would die,
With no ones that I love nearby,
But still to look them in the eye.
Oh, how I wish that I could die,
Without making my loved ones cry,
But still be remembered with a sigh.
Oh, how I wish that I should die,
Alone, with company, to say goodbye,
To trade a parting wish, and be not asked why?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To die. by R. C. Welford )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Battle of our own life, binod bastola
- Before you've brushed your teeth, Mark Heathcote
- Arrival, Tony Adah
- Nigeria I Hail Thee, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Her Smile, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- ©Getting Over You, Bandile Matsenjwa
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk