Time to Move On
All this premiscuin!
is on suspension.
From another's perception,
it's not self degradation.
Just got me
restless and stressin.
The world and me,
we came to an understandin.
Don't let life's
Hold back love's
I'm a one women man!
But the broken heart thing?
Has me on my knee's repentin..
Prayin For forgiveness.
Saying please Lord,
bless me! !
I need a lady
with iconic presence.
Soft to the touch,
but strong and independent..
The epitome of a princess..
She''ll do life
to her own vibe.
Want to start
our own tribe.
Her and typical,
didn't belong on the same line.
Just maybe I'll find her in this lifetime..
TSOHGEHT SHEEHY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time to Move On by TSOHGEHT SHEEHY )
- Apparition of the Virgin, Ron Slate
- Granite City, Ron Slate
- General Sweeney Dies at 84, Ron Slate
- Respect the truth, men, gajanan mishra
- Respect truth, gajanan mishra
- Reunion, Ron Slate
- Save Your Questions, David Griebel
- Comfort, Alexandra Motschmann
- ISIS and Anti-terror victory, Alexandra Motschmann
- Strange Coincidence, Khairul Ahsan
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Song of Enchantment, Walter de la Mare
- Some One, Walter de la Mare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
- Heather Burns
(3 June 1926 – 5 April 1997)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)