Time to Move On
All this premiscuin!
is on suspension.
From another's perception,
it's not self degradation.
Just got me
restless and stressin.
The world and me,
we came to an understandin.
Don't let life's
Hold back love's
I'm a one women man!
But the broken heart thing?
Has me on my knee's repentin..
Prayin For forgiveness.
Saying please Lord,
bless me! !
I need a lady
with iconic presence.
Soft to the touch,
but strong and independent..
The epitome of a princess..
She''ll do life
to her own vibe.
Want to start
our own tribe.
Her and typical,
didn't belong on the same line.
Just maybe I'll find her in this lifetime..
TSOHGEHT SHEEHY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time to Move On by TSOHGEHT SHEEHY )
- There, Barbara Dixion
- Humpty-Dumpty, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Of Life Is Change, Is It Poetry
- Chicken Burger, Angela Wybrow
- Take me home, Barbara Dixion
- How...?, Ginny Gibbs
- gustakhi karke ched gyin uski aankhein, Yashvardhan Goel
- mukda, Yashvardhan Goel
- No More Yelling, Michael McParland
- The Wilderness We Abandon, Robert Rorabeck
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)