Time to Move On
All this premiscuin!
is on suspension.
From another's perception,
it's not self degradation.
Just got me
restless and stressin.
The world and me,
we came to an understandin.
Don't let life's
Hold back love's
I'm a one women man!
But the broken heart thing?
Has me on my knee's repentin..
Prayin For forgiveness.
Saying please Lord,
bless me! !
I need a lady
with iconic presence.
Soft to the touch,
but strong and independent..
The epitome of a princess..
She''ll do life
to her own vibe.
Want to start
our own tribe.
Her and typical,
didn't belong on the same line.
Just maybe I'll find her in this lifetime..
TSOHGEHT SHEEHY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time to Move On by TSOHGEHT SHEEHY )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Sacrafice, Levi Crum
- The Dent, Levi Crum
- Shadowmerge, Saiom Shriver
- Life is Cruel, Levi Crum
- Him, Levi Crum
- Watching Language Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Lady, Michael P. McParland
- OH! winter, let it snow again, Juwon Daniel
- The Run For Glory, Karen GonzalezVidela
- Like A Needle And A Thread Did Wed (By S.., Anastasia Hunt