Time to Move On
All this premiscuin!
is on suspension.
From another's perception,
it's not self degradation.
Just got me
restless and stressin.
The world and me,
we came to an understandin.
Don't let life's
Hold back love's
I'm a one women man!
But the broken heart thing?
Has me on my knee's repentin..
Prayin For forgiveness.
Saying please Lord,
bless me! !
I need a lady
with iconic presence.
Soft to the touch,
but strong and independent..
The epitome of a princess..
She''ll do life
to her own vibe.
Want to start
our own tribe.
Her and typical,
didn't belong on the same line.
Just maybe I'll find her in this lifetime..
TSOHGEHT SHEEHY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time to Move On by TSOHGEHT SHEEHY )
- The Broken Heart, kashif khan
- The Posture Of Consciousness, Maharishi Deja Vu
- Cloudy eyes, Nassy Fesharaki
- Ill luck, hasmukh amathalal
- The Peasant, kashif khan
- Insanity Of Control, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Barren Future, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Big Pharma, michael walkerjohn
- Finding Gold, douglas scotney
- My Thirst, michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(22 March 1941 -)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns