TSOHGEHT SHEEHY Poems
- Love She comes along into open arms, ...
- The Writing's On The Wall Baby life evolves it takes on many...
- This Lady One of a kind THIS LADY OF MINE! seem's to ...
- Watch Your Tongue Reciprocating is an evil deed if it ...
- A Fresh Perspective That intimate love The one! , Between ...
- Those Three Words It's hard for me to use those three words, ...
- Take It To The Lord What a friend we have in Jesus. All our ...
Working on a fictional book about Native American Alliance set in 1492. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about TSOHGEHT SHEEHY
She comes along into open arms,
but turns shit upside down.
She tweaks your cheeks into a smile,
but your left with just a frown.
She's perceived to have perserverance;
disguising her real intentions.
She'll convince you this time it's the one;
leaving friend's to make interventions.
She lures you into opening up,
and now your incomplete.
She discovers the way's to earn your trust
those way's were just deceit.
She'll come along in life sometimes even more than once,
and though your scared you ...