Glen Martin Fitch
THREATS: A LOVE POEM
Out of a crowd
you picked me for your love.
I'm happy, grateful,
proud yet without pride.
is all I'm thinking of.
It's we against the world now,
side by side.
I'm here for you
It won't be me
who says we have to part.
And if you ever bid me go,
I'll be so sad.
I will not leave,
I've given you my heart.
I'll be the tune
you'll notice when you yawn,
repeating on and on,
do what you may.
I'll be the shadow
at your feet all day.
I will hold you all night long.
Try all your might,
I'll be the booger on your finger
that you cannot flick away.
Glen Martin Fitch's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THREATS: A LOVE POEM by Glen Martin Fitch )
- Should We Kill Poetry, Tony Adah
- Look deep in my eyes, obed obser
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland