Glen Martin Fitch
Glen Martin Fitch Poems
- Off Beat In life we're forced to march in step, in ...
- The Rest I later learned she almost died. Although she ...
- My Theory Of You What primal pulse propels the starry dust...
- Mi Casa, Su Casa Hello, come in my friend! You're welcome ...
- To A New Friend Now everything is cool. We're at that ...
- Introductions So who are you? You greet or just retreat? ...
- Directions For Using The Enclo... The best ingredients, ...
I'm a 16th Century poet lost in the 21st Century. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Glen Martin Fitch
Directions For Using The Enclosed
The best ingredients,
some fresh, some aged,
in new, exciting ways
have been combined.
For your delight and health
they have been gauged
to please you senses,
aid both heart and mind.
The contents packaged here
have been condensed.
When prepped and ready
add discernment, warmed.
A small amount
need only be dispensed.
With gentle kneading
you will feel transformed.
and then repeat.
recommended for adults.
void excessive cold or ...