Those Who Seek Happiness
If the happiness is hidden,
in the brackets of human,
We may see the smiling human,
admiring their go down,
Where they have hunted
and kept all those hearts,
drowned in the fantastic spirits,
But we see the frowned faces,
trembling in fear
On the canopy
of the dream fantasies,
With no added flavor,
they don’t know to love,
As the love is believed
to be bottled up in the shelves.
always left there for the revisit,
as it may not accompany us to be peaceful.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Those Who Seek Happiness by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
Did you read them?
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dangerous Attraction, Sandra Feldman
- Dogmatic is not charismatic, Aftab Alam
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz