Miroslava Odalovic (Montenegro)
This Was The Day Of Faces
the silent images that just passed me by
and I spoke to none
I wanted to ask them
if they had the faces
if they had the faces at home
if they had the faces in the street
and I never dared
'coz there were just too many of them
I wanted to make them smile
smile at their own faces
at the multitude of their reflections
at their own faces in dejection
but I think they never cared
so I passed them by
Poet Other Poems
- Ј у т р о ...
- А Denial Game
- (In) consistency/Nedosljednost
- (Re) member Clubs
- ... And Who Never Came With A Book Of Po...
- ...here i am
- ...Or we are
- ...-slave-the heart
- ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? /The lightni...
- ‘Sagacity, the dawns break in inexperien...
- … And The Red Trace Down Your Eyes
- …da tek si pjesnik
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.