Lawrence S. Pertillar
This Doing Done Is Far From Easy
Time, devotion, with a discipline given,
Has made a doing done look too easy.
And too many perceive this to believe.
Those unaccustomed to dedication,
Are the first to critique what another does.
With their shallow comments to deliver,
About 'how' what is done requires little effort.
And is not difficult at all if it is loved.
Anyone who has ever known love to keep,
Knows this doing done is far from easy.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This Doing Done Is Far From Easy by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart