Lawrence S. Pertillar
This Doing Done Is Far From Easy
Time, devotion, with a discipline given,
Has made a doing done look too easy.
And too many perceive this to believe.
Those unaccustomed to dedication,
Are the first to critique what another does.
With their shallow comments to deliver,
About 'how' what is done requires little effort.
And is not difficult at all if it is loved.
Anyone who has ever known love to keep,
Knows this doing done is far from easy.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This Doing Done Is Far From Easy by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
Did you read them?
- War Undressed, Dilantha Gunawardana
- hope, SALINI NAIR
- Writing Is Like Human Sex, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- To Jean Redpath, mary douglas
- ...A LOVE SONG, Ken e Hall
- The destiny, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Chibok Girls, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- Sab bhar kiya tha..., Azhar Sabri
- Taqraar mohabbat me..., Azhar Sabri