They are loved
It is impressive show
As we watch children grow
Make home as heaven
Bring more of happiness even
As garden looks barren
Without colorful flowers in
So is the happy home
Without them we find no welcome
You can find lovely flow
In river’s water when they go
In stream by making noise
Children too make beautiful choice
How do they make and turn?
Whole of the house to shabby return
No feelings for break down
“So notorious: as they are known”
How many colors rainbow has?
So many but similarity in half round face
What a beautiful shows they present when appear?
I wish each household has children to hear
Their movement is really healing
The inside load with cute smiling
What a face they make when refused for something!
They are loved in home when beautifully sing
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (They are loved by hasmukh amathalal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- We Are Scottish, Randy McClave
- AS SOON AS...., Robin Kirsch
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...