These Poems Are For Me My Deepest Poetry
These poems are for me my deepest poetry
They may not be poetry at all for you
But what can I do?
Each of us is only what each of us is
I have only this to give
For something else much greater
You must go to someone or somewhere else
Perhaps inside yourself-
Shalom Freedman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (These Poems Are For Me My Deepest Poetry by Shalom Freedman )
Did you read them?
- Looking for a new land, gajanan mishra
- Let Vishwakarma Be With, The Divine Mast.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- TWIRLING WANDS, shannon strauss
- Same As My Heart, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar