These Poems Are For Me My Deepest Poetry
These poems are for me my deepest poetry
They may not be poetry at all for you
But what can I do?
Each of us is only what each of us is
I have only this to give
For something else much greater
You must go to someone or somewhere else
Perhaps inside yourself-
Shalom Freedman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (These Poems Are For Me My Deepest Poetry by Shalom Freedman )
Did you read them?
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry