The Way of the Life
Those smiles of sadness
And tears of happiness,
Whispers of care
And shouts of despair,
Are the monologues of life.
Those meaningful relationships
And meaninglessness of hardships,
Passion of the positivity
And negation of the negativity,
Are the acts of life.
Those expected pains
Coming of the unexpected gains,
The parting of ways
And finding a new one on some days,
Is the way of the life.
Avinash Nair's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Way of the Life by Avinash Nair )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Conscientious Objector, Edna St. Vincent Millay
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Reality to be face, Habib Imtiaz kinkhabwala Kin ..
- Lovers of the sun, Tony md chamasense
- A Lucky Penny, Hebert Logerie
- A Letter for a Broken Hearted, Reagan A. Latumbo
- Allure And Mystique, Margaret Alice Second
- Beware, Tony md chamasense
- Longing., Jak Black
- Summer Nights, Deborah Ager
- The Old House, Paul Gerard Reed
- The role of Kama, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.