Marieta Maglas (19-05-1964 / Radauti, Judet Suceava, Romania)
The sun burns the sky.The steps
crush the red of the leaves.It's an
incomprehensible mystery in the
structure of the leaving green.The
sound drums the holy bell of light.
It's an unbearable restlessness in
the structure of white.Red and white
snapdragons smother their preys.
Poet Other Poems
- *** The non-existent truth***
- *****In the same space (Concrete poetry)...
- ****Araucana chilean***
- ****Bleeding words^^>>>
- ***Chaotic seconds>>>>
- ***Cosmic alarm***
- ***Human sacrfices (Rituals) \\\\\\\^^^...
- **Crazy baboon eats flamingos (Fable) ^...
- **Dancing with the cranes**
- **Do you think...**
- **Moonlight Sonata**
- **My love vibrates**
- **The piano chords**********
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.