The Sea and the Lighthouse
Moon, strengthen the tide.
Seas of regret and pride—
Faith, the lighthouse of my life,
How do you shine so bright?
I will never let sight of my ruby go—
May be drowned if the false truth unfolds.
But, even then, freezing in the ocean's cold,
Memory will light our hearts as we together grow old.
Edwin Cordero's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Sea and the Lighthouse by Edwin Cordero )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mutually, unwillingly lets go to bed, binod bastola
- The Sacrifice, Richard Flappa
- The Art Of Living ll, Morgan Michaels
- Eid Mubarak!, gajanan mishra
- life within, binod bastola
- Taking Her Down South, Richard Flappa
- 'My Sis...', M.p kumawat
- The Art Of Living, Morgan Michaels
- Happy-happy Eid to You All, Aftab Alam
- Ignorance, Alex Adeoye