The Scars Of A Lion
I got the scars of a lion walking through trial.
No one will ever sleep my dreams.
Not only am I without you–motion the tactics–I am alone in this dream.
I got the scars of a lion in the civic enmity of communion.
I know not the color of the sky.
I know more the color of suffering.
I got the scars of a lion at my own leisure.
This is my letter to a world, that has never written to me–
My tightest compassion was tenderly judged.
If my mortal life can unveil an immortality, let the blind assassin walk upon me.
Shaquille Henry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Scars Of A Lion by Shaquille Henry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tom The Badger, Phil Soar
- NotVery PC, Phil Soar
- Disguise, Aparna Chatterjee
- WHITE: The colour of pride, Mohammed Rakibul Hossain
- Elimination of Stress and Strife in My L.., K J Force
- Philip's Philippines, Richard Thripp
- less, lee fones
- Boven de Mens'lijkheid, Madrason writer
- Sleep To Dream, Arafat Driche
- The curse of poverty, Arafat Driche