The Natured Course That Was Mis-Nurtured
I pulled a twig from the tree & watched its finite linger.
At youth, I wanted too much my dust to be mingled upon yours.
However, I have never met the grass that belittled the sky.
For the grounds of suspicion-
If you are narrowing your love through drops of rain..., please let me know beforehand.
For I'm at a middle aged care for it. You cut open my chest, examined the heart-
but new no more than I did.
Only another woman's beauty will drink of your mind.
So farewell my dear. My youth is well off... Enclosed in an attic grace...somewhere.
Shaquille Henry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Natured Course That Was Mis-Nurtured by Shaquille Henry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Salvation, Uttam Biswas
- Morning Prayer, Brian P FitzGerald
- Ghost And..., John Ugolo Umah
- Mendel Anxiety, RISHAD MKPNR
- Beauty Falls..., John Ugolo Umah
- Flooded street, gajanan mishra
- Cloud Maker, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- I Meditate On..., John Ugolo Umah
- In-Between The Rain, glen salem
- The Spear That Shakes, Tosin Abegunde