Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Restoration Of The Human
My time waits with frustration's night,
My casting eyes are but drought for your sight,
My lone hut, loses its art, in pitiable plight,
And my vacation is sick without your ride.
Ah! Insufficiency! Incompetency !
From trillion chambers run the reasonable runners,
And reasons read reasons to survive,
The chambers bud, bloom, and fade into nowhere,
Where is the solution? To be mitigated with perfections!
The perfection of which the mind is in the dark,
And all our intellect are but instincts instruments,
Innovations of communications and arms! .
My vagabond has grown wretched,
With taste of the tongue and play of senses,
With processed thoughts of chemical products,
With forced tyranny of plundering intellects!
I am a converted Shame of hopeless remedy!
And too weak to take a step to open the door,
Hey Innocence! come, knock, break, and enter,
Uncover the shroud, and be dewy grass in my corpse!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Restoration Of The Human by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The wise people, hasmukh amathalal
- Resiliendum, Anthony Di'anno
- Per ty Palestine, skender iljaz braka
- Crisis Arrives, Naveed Akram
- My phantom grandpa!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- admiring the love of love, Jamal Downes
- Alabama Love, Jamal Downes
- Genna, Jamal Downes
- WAG, sTAan Inie KEk - HEEL tyd - klienho.., sEaN nOrTh
- admiration for admiring, Jamal Downes