Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Restoration Of The Human
My time waits with frustration's night,
My casting eyes are but drought for your sight,
My lone hut, loses its art, in pitiable plight,
And my vacation is sick without your ride.
Ah! Insufficiency! Incompetency !
From trillion chambers run the reasonable runners,
And reasons read reasons to survive,
The chambers bud, bloom, and fade into nowhere,
Where is the solution? To be mitigated with perfections!
The perfection of which the mind is in the dark,
And all our intellect are but instincts instruments,
Innovations of communications and arms! .
My vagabond has grown wretched,
With taste of the tongue and play of senses,
With processed thoughts of chemical products,
With forced tyranny of plundering intellects!
I am a converted Shame of hopeless remedy!
And too weak to take a step to open the door,
Hey Innocence! come, knock, break, and enter,
Uncover the shroud, and be dewy grass in my corpse!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Restoration Of The Human by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Show door, hasmukh amathalal
- They danced, Brian Kilpatrick
- Sure to over come, hasmukh amathalal
- Lull Me to Sleep, Valsa George
- GSTAR 오피뷰 OPGANDA.COM 장항동휴게텔, 신촌휴게텔 게임 대축제, bkgfkvbkgfkv bkgfkv
- The Little Girl Cried In Agony, Ali Faisal
- Carelessness..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Sycophant, Ali Faisal
- Love, shafeeqrahman rahman
- Baat toh itni si…., Priyanka Nayak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Don't Go Far Off, Pablo Neruda
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(22 March 1941 -)